Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Weekly Wishlist: American Apparel

Today my adventures seemed to take me past the American Apparel store on Oxford Street in Sydney, even though I went inside knowing full well that I couldn't afford to buy anything, I still left with a heavy heart as I mentally racked up the biggest of wish lists! 


Now, usually I keep the weekly wish list down to an easy and quick 3 items, but this week I had trouble containing my wants and desires! I'm a closet American Apparel fan, only ever splurging on their famous Mesh panel bodysuit and a pair of Disco pants (Which I wore through in one season due to improper washing!) I've always digged their basic and simple styles but never felt they were worth the price tag, now that i'm really invested in a more simpler style (or complete 90's revival, depends what catches my fancy!) I find myself sobbing quietly into my wallet when I contemplate pulling out the credit card and making a bad life choice.

Instead i'm going to share my favourite items with you guys in hopes one of you has a well paying job, I'm going to have to wait until the new year and hope I find a spectacular job to pay for my shopping habit.

American flag tee $28
I could buy ANYTHING with the US flag on it, I really dig me some red, white and blue! (Especially if Chris Evans is wearing it!)
Athletic contrast tee $34
I keep going on and on about it but I love LOVE LOVE sports luxe and this would look so cute with my leather shorts!
Basic crew neck tee $10
It took all my power not to demand the staff to take the last one of these tees down off the mannequin, i've always loved pink but this shade is DIVINE!

Colour block shorts $60 Colour block tee $28
Ok. So these shorts started my credit card temptation. Pastel. High waisted. I'm sold! And look! Cute matching top! I need these in my life, It's looking like a pastel summer!

Silver Shorts $34
I've been on the hunt for silver shorts. It's one of my weird obsessions that are pointless explaining and will probably look terrible on me!

Sunflower baby doll dress $54
Usually i'm a daisy person but i'm quite liking the colours of this sunflower print, since it'd being so widely ripped off i'm expecting to see it everywhere this summer in Sydney.

Sunflower overalls $88
I don't know what they're trying to portray with the (lack of) Styling in this photo, but weirdness aside, i'm going gaga for overalls. Can't stop. Won't stop.

*All prices are from the US American Apparel website.

What's your favourite piece from American Apparel right now?

Until next time x.

No comments:

Post a Comment